Namecheap offers a free DNS hosting solution for your websites. You can use it together with your domain name to create any email address @yourdomain.com that is forwarded to another email account of your choosing.
Follow the steps given below to setup
your email forwarding:
- First you’ll need a domain name. I recommend Namecheap for domain registration.
- Log in to your namecheap account and head over to their freeDNS page
- Follow the prompts to add your domain name to their FreeDNS service. Be sure to change the DNS settings for your domain name.
- Then from the top navigation menu choose My account > manage domain names. From the left side menu choose “hosted domains” under the FreeDNS menu.
- Select your domain name from the list and choose “free email forwarding” and save the changes using the button at the bottom of the page.
- Then use the “Email forwarding option” under the email management menu on the left hand side to setup your email addresses.
Using this free service you can enjoy email forwarding using your own custom domain name. If you like you can also try gmail-like free email hosting with google apps.