Ajax Whois WordPress PluginJanuary 29th, 2012
Ajax Whois for WordPress is a plugin that allows you to add a domain name lookup form to your WordPress blog posts or pages. This WordPress domain search plugin is fast, supports dozens of Top Level Domain names and has lots of options for customization.
- Full Whois details form
- Domain availability Ajax Whois form:
- Ajaxified interface provides for fast domain search without page reloads.
- Supports over 4 dozen Top Level Domain names (TLDs) including many Country Code Top Level Domain names . Full list of supported TLDs.
- Can display a user customizable domain registration link when a domain name is available.
- Fully customizable appearance including background and text colors, borders, shadow effects and more.
- Ajax Whois form can be embedded in any WordPress blog post or page. It can also be shown on category archive pages.
- The plugin can display full whois details or simply a message pertaining to domain name availability.
Check out some of the screen shots of the plugin and its administration options:
Ajax Whois requires WordPress 3.3 or newer. Successfully tested with WordPress 3.4.2, 3.5 and 3.5.1.
Get the plugin
This WordPress whois plugin can be purchased by clicking on the button below: